- Responsible for the overall recruitment process: from developing clients, sourcing candidates, leading team, and etc.
- Plan & Develop screening, searching, and selection process.
- Conduct interview and assess applications and ensure that the reference check has been conducted.
- Check background and reference, including conduct such as English, personality and attitude test to ensure that they have the necessary skills for a specific job
- Provide recommendation on selected candidate to line manager for evaluation and interviews
- Arrange interview with line managers and acting as communication agent till the recruiting process is completed
- Negotiate a job offering with candidates for an acceptable agreement
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Public Administration,
Political Science Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Law or related field
- Minimum 7 years of Recruitment & Selection experience preferably in IT or Digital or Media business
- Mature person with strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Familiar with a computer literacy in MS Office
- Diagnose and assess organization gaps, data analysis, develop
appropriate interventions, evaluate and oversee results to support
continuous improvement, people capability, cultural transformation etc.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain Talent Management Programs
- Culture management and monitor corporate culture climate so that it
supports the organization’s business goals and mission. Work closely
with related functions to facilitate communication among new employees,
current employees, and management team. Design and implement
related tools to continuously maintain the desired momentum and
expected level of culture alignment.
- Act as a change agent in providing the support and mechanism to
implement major changes to the operations of the business.
- Conduct employee engagement survey and monitor action plans of such
engagement drivers closely to ensure satisfactory results. May host
related activities ex. workshops, focus groups, to discuss employee’s
concerns and suggestions.
- Ability to develop innovative communication methods, collaboration
challenges and support all clients by providing consultation, tools and
expertise to achieve transformation change
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure
that all key messages are delivered with a clear understanding in a timely
manner and drive appropriate action
- Special development project assignment.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in in HR development, organization
development or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR development, organization
- Excellent team leader, interpersonal skills and collaboration skills, and a
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to implement HR Tools to support
- Excellent communication skills and capable to deal with complex topics.
- Good command of written and verbal English communication skills.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge/presentation skill of
- Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint / Macintosh-Keynote.